Booking Fee
01234567890                     %
Down Payment
0123456789001234567890                     %
                    =                     0123456789001234567890                     %
of the purchase price

*Subject to Individual Portfolio. Kindly contact us to find out more.

Frequently Asked Questions

01What is the first step of the home buying process?

It is best recommended to work out your budgeting before committing to a Home Purchase. If you are planning to take a bank loan, do approach professional bankers for an In-Principle Approval (IPA) assessment to see how much you or the affiliated parties can borrow. Alternatively, reach out to us and we can assist to plan and suggest the plans for you.

02How much do I need for down payment?

First, buyers will have to pay a 5% booking fee in cash to obtain the Option-to-Purchase (OTP). Once you’ve been granted the OTP, the developer is required to deliver the Sale & Purchase Agreement (S&P) to you within 14 days from the date of the Option.

Upon signing the S&P, you will be required to pay a 15% down payment within 8 weeks from the Option date. You can pay either with cash or your CPF Ordinary Account (OA). At this point, you will need to pay a 5% booking fee + 15% down payment = 20% of the purchase price.

*If the OTP is not exercised before it expires, the developer will be entitled to forfeit 25% of the booking fee. The other 75% of the booking fee will be refunded within four weeks.

03Why is Progressive Payment Scheme beneficial?

For this scheme, payments only increase progressively as the construction works reach a specific milestone. For example, you would pay the developer one instalment upon foundation is completion, one more payment when the concrete is reinforced and another when the brick walls are ready. These payment by instalments, typically 5 – 10 per cent.

The advantage to this is the lower initial monthly repayments and that, even if the developer is late or the milestones are not reached, the loan repayments do not increase yet. During the initial stages, payments are far apart. Payments become more constant from 4th stage onwards.

CONTACT USRegister your Interest

Book an appointment and view ShowFlat for The Arden & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price & E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.Alternatively, please fill the form to get a copy of The Arden's Price, E-Brochure and Latest Updates. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Or Call Sales Enquiry

+65 8666 1788

    Proudly Developed By:

    Follow us:

    Location: Phoenix Road
    Showflat Address: TBA
    Email: info@official-the-arden.com

    Disclaimer: “Information is accurate as of time of publishing and pricings are indicative / “while stocks last basis “. This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purposes only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination, The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice.

    error: Content is protected !!